Introducing SUPACHARGE, a collection featuring a brief, trunk and jock. It comes in two colour pallets, Thunder (Teal and orange) and Lightning (Yellow and pink). The colours are reminiscent of Venice in California. Drawing on its explosive art, music and architectural culture.
SUPACHARGE is inspired by the styling and form fits of the late 70s to early 80s. It features a single lined pouch for that enhanced but natural lift and of course that iconic colour blocking by SUPAWEAR.
- Single lined pouch for enhanced but natural lift
- Form fitted
- Custom waistband
Material: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Shipping & Delivery
Order will dispatched within 3 business days.
- Standard Australian shipping time: 3-7 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by Australia Post
- Standard international shipping time: 7-16 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by Sendle
- Express Australian shipping time: 1-3 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by Express Post
- Express international shipping time: 3-5 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by DHL Express
Your order may be subject to your country's VAT, TAX or GTS charges on arrival. Please seek your local customs websites for details.
- Wash with cold water.
- Use gentle cycle.
- Use colour safe detergent.
- Turn undies inside out when washing
- Hang dry in the shade (in warm/hot climates)
- Wash with light colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
As A Guide
Zara, Abercrombie, Addicted(Spain) & CK will be the same sizing match to our brand. If you wear Toots(Japan) our sizing is bigger so you will need to go down a size. If you wear Aussiebum our sizing is smaller so you need to go up a size.
Hip Size Guide
Our underwear is designed to sit low on the hips. So its only right to measure your hips instead of your waist. If this is your first time buying SUPAWEAR we recommend going up a size.
28 - 29
30 - 31
32 - 33
34 - 35
36 - 37
38 - 39
71 - 74
75 - 79
80 - 84
85 - 90
91 - 94
95 - 99