POW! Eat boring undies for breakfast! Are you looking for that little bit extra in your underwear? The XCURV pouch lifts, supports and hold everything in place without being restrictive.
Model is 189cm and 87kg wearing a size M
- Single layered pouch for more freedom and comfort
- XCURV pouch which gives extreme pouch boost and extra support without being restrictive
- Super fun fit to accentuate your pelvic (V) line and glutes
Shipping & Delivery
Order will dispatched within 3 business days.
- Standard Australian shipping time: 3-7 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by Australia Post
- Standard international shipping time: 7-16 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by Sendle
- Express Australian shipping time: 1-3 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by Express Post
- Express international shipping time: 3-5 business days (estimate).
Your order will be sent by DHL Express
Your order may be subject to your country's VAT, TAX or GTS charges on arrival. Please seek your local customs websites for details.
- Wash with cold water.
- Use gentle cycle.
- Use colour safe detergent.
- Turn undies inside out when washing
- Hang dry in the shade (in warm/hot climates)
- Wash with light colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
As A Guide
Zara, Abercrombie, Addicted(Spain) & CK will be the same sizing match to our brand. If you wear Toots(Japan) our sizing is bigger so you will need to go down a size. If you wear Aussiebum our sizing is smaller so you need to go up a size.
Hip Size Guide
Our underwear is designed to sit low on the hips. So its only right to measure your hips instead of your waist. If this is your first time buying SUPAWEAR we recommend going up a size.
28 - 29
30 - 31
32 - 33
34 - 35
36 - 37
38 - 39
71 - 74
75 - 79
80 - 84
85 - 90
91 - 94
95 - 99